Posted on | March 23, 2012 |
Each month, Harmony Healthcare IT, a provider of technology support to medical practices, offers a variety of content-rich webinars. On Wed., 4/11/12 at 11am EST, be sure to attend the “Automated Patient Appointment Reminders for The Medical Manager(r)” webinar to be held for 20-minutes plus Q&A.
This webinar is for office managers who want to ensure that patients show up — or at least provide adequate cancellation notice – to protect revenue. In this session, we will
- discuss how to determine your current patient no-show rates using reports from The Medical Manager
- review our formula for calculating your potential loss of revenue from no-show appointments
- review the role that a patient reminder system can play in reducing lost revenue from no-show appointments
- demonstrate an affordable solution for appointment reminders that interfaces with The Medical Manager
- discuss other patient communication strategies for creating efficiencies and driving higher patient satisfaction rates
Register at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/454361858
Medical Manager is a registered trademark of Vitera Healthcare Solutions. Harmony Healthcare IT is not affiliated with Vitera Healthcare Solutions.